21 – 30 August 2021
Open 10-4 daily
Artful Collective brings together a group show featuring contemporary craft and original artworks by professional artists and makers as part of Hampshire Open Studios 2021.
All works will be for sale, please note we will be accepting card payments only.
Spud’s resident artists will also have their studios open: see www.spud.org.uk/HOS for full details. Work on show will cover a broad range of media and content and will include painting, ceramics, textiles and sculpture.
Free admission to the gallery and studios.
Parking is limited at the gallery but there is ample free parking in the village and the venue is a 2 min walk from Sway train station. A disabled parking bay is available at the gallery entrance and there is disabled access.
Jo Rose – www.jorosestudio.co.uk
Sally Winter – www.etsy.com
Caroline Hiron – www.carolinehiron.co.uk
Elizabeth Hammond – www.elizabeth-hammond.com
Colin Norgate – www.colinnorgate.co.uk
Sarah Waters – www.sarahwatersartist.com
Georgina Ettridge. –www.georginaettridge.co.uk
Dawn Gear. – www.dawngear.co.uk
Kathryn Arbon – www.seaandsilver.co.uk
Sylvia Tomkinson – www.sylviatomkinson.co.uk
Jocelyn Tallis – www.jocelyntallis.co.uk
Cathy McCarthy – www.cathymccarthyjewellery.co.uk
Rachel Gray – www.rachelgrayceramics.com
spudWORKS, Station Road
Call: 01590 682260
Covid-19 update for visitors 09/08/21
SpudWORKS and Artful Collective are committed to the safety of visitors and artists during the Hampshire Open Studios. The following safety measures will be in place during the exhibition. We hope they will allow you to feel safe and comfortable during your visit.
- We politely ask that visitors to the gallery wear a face covering inside the building if they are able.
- Disposable masks will be available.
- Hand sanitiser operated by foot pump is located outside the entrance to the gallery for use upon entrance.
- Windows and doors will be opened where possible to provide ventilation.
- There will be a maximum capacity limit of 20 people inside the gallery space, if visitor numbers exceed this you may be asked to wait outside until we can accommodate you.
- Guests will be able to use the NHS track and trace system via a QR code.
- All artist stewards will take a COVID test before volunteering in the gallery to help keep you and each other safe.
If you, or someone in your household has coronavirus symptoms or has had a positive test result please DO NOT attend the exhibition. Follow the guidelines on the NHS website.