A two hour online workshop learning about the the basic principals of feltmaking with professional felt artist Sarah Waters.
Materials kits provided if needed.
Thursday 4th March, 10am-12pm
You will learn how to:
- Lay out fibres. And mix colours
- Understand the principles of wet felting
- How to paint with fibres
- Make pre-felt (half finished) and fulled (finished) samples
- Cut and re arrange your pre-felts to build up layers
- Learn about shrinkage and how it affects your picture
- Learn tips and techniques for making your collage or picture
£70 including materials kit, £40 without