Learn how to make your own beautiful jewellery using Art Clay Silver. With just a few simple techniques you can turn Art Clay Silver from a squishy blob of clay into solid silver jewellery that could be hallmarked. Even better – the skills you learn on this course will enable you to continue creating after you leave.
What is included:
- 7g of Silver Clay
- Jump rings and earwires to attach to your pieces
- Expert guidance from a tutor with over 15 years experience
- Plenty of tea, coffee, cold drinks and biscuits
- A Faye Benjamin gift bag to store your precious creations
- Class notes
- Exclusive student discount voucher
- A branded goodie bag to take home
What you will learn:
- Design ideas and considerations
- Introduction to tools and equipment
- How to roll, cut and texture clay
- Drying, sanding and refining
- Polishing and finishing
- How to attach jump rings and earwires
Taught from Jo’s home in a village on the outskirts of Winchester, you will work at a relaxed pace in a small group of no more than 5. There will be plenty of time to explore the material, get tips and advice on Silver Clay and create your own gorgeous pieces!
There will be enough Silver Clay for you to make at least one pendant plus a charm or pair of drop earrings, depending on the size and design of your pieces. Please feel free to bring your own chain or bracelets if you want to use. Alternatively, there will be a selection of chains for you to buy.